Kick start your day with these 4 amazing paleo green smoothie recipes for weight loss. They are packed with healthy fruits and vegetables with no sugar added. Furthermore, these amazing paleo green smoothie recipes will detox your body, help you lose weight, boost energy, and increase overall health. Enjoy!
Paleo green smoothie recipes for weight loss are perfect for those who are on a diet, trying to lose weight or even just want to live a healthy life. These recipes combine the goodness of fruits and vegetables with whole grains, which are known for their health benefits.
Whole grains come in a variety of varieties that can be used in many different recipes from breakfast to desserts. Even better, they are easy to find, because they have become increasingly popular over the last few years.
A number of different things can be included in a Paleo Green Smoothie recipe. Fruits and vegetables are great for improving your health because they are full of nutrients and vitamins, which help fight off radicals and other harmful elements in your body.
Some of the most common ingredients include apples, bananas, avocados, carrots, spinach, peanuts, almonds, and cacao. Some people use yogurt as a topping, but it can also be a great addition – you can add your own yogurt. Fresh herbs like basil can also be added for extra flavor.
Try The Smoothie Diet Today!
21 DAYS TO A SLIMMER, SEXIER YOU!
THE SMOOTHIE DIET is a revolutionary new life-transformation system that not only guarantees to help you lose weight and feel better than you have in years, it also promises to eliminate more body fat – faster than anything you’ve tried before.
There are so many delicious recipes out there for Paleo green smoothies, that you should not have any problems finding one that fits into your lifestyle. For instance, if you feel that you need to break out your daily yogurt for some of the taste, that’s okay.
You don’t have to worry about adding tons of sugar or unhealthy fats to your greens. The yogurt is the key to make your green smoothie a healthy, low-fat diet alternative.
If you are a vegetarian, you may want to skip out on eggs or cheese, but the Paleo green smoothie will provide you with protein and the essential vitamins and nutrients you need for building muscle, increasing your metabolism, and losing weight.
If you are a busy person who doesn’t always have time to prepare nutritious meals, you may find Paleo green smoothie recipes for weight loss to be just the thing for you. It’s healthy, convenient, and delicious!
The reason that this diet has become so popular over the last decade is simply that it works. People no longer have to starve themselves to get healthy. They can eat real food and enjoy it at the same time, which makes it easier to commit to a healthy lifestyle.
When you decide to use green smoothie in your diet, be sure that you are getting plenty of fiber, protein, vitamins, and nutrients as well as minimizing calories and counting your carbohydrates.
This diet requires you to eat more vegetables than any other kind of diet, which means that you will have to eat more greens in order to get all of the nutrients that you need. In fact, there are lists of vegetables that you can eat without gaining weight!
This makes Paleo a much better diet for overall health. The diet emphasizes eating natural foods as much as possible and being very selective about what processed foods you eat. You will want to make sure that you are getting plenty of protein and vitamin C as well as lots of fiber.
Remember, if you stick to the Paleo green smoothie recipes for weight loss long enough, you will find that you will not feel hungry as often. This will also help you stick to your weight loss plan.
It is very easy to go on a diet with a lot of vegetables and very few foods that are processed, when you avoid these foods you will find it much easier to stay on a healthy diet. There is no point in starving yourself if you are not going to eat foods that will help you reach your goals.
This diet can be tailored to anyone who wants to lose weight, whether you are trying to get in shape or manage an existing situation, this diet has worked for countless people, and it can work for you too.
4 Amazing Paleo Green Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
1. Paleo Green Smoothie: Coconut Cherry
This rich, creamy coconut-milk based paleo green smoothie is full of sweet fruity flavor, fiber, leafy greens, and other nutrients to keep you going strong.
- 2 cups power greens blend (baby kale, spinach, chard)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 large navel orange (peeled)
- 1 medium carrot (peeled and diced)
- 2 cups cherries (frozen)
- Optional protein booster (see recipe notes)
- Blend chard, water, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Next add the orange, carrot, cherries, and any additional protein boost, if using. Blend again until smooth. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Ramp up the protein content of this smoothie by using one of the following: 2 tablespoons grass-fed beef gelatin powder, egg white powder, or other paleo protein powder
2. The Best Paleo Green Smoothie
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of ice cubes
- ½ cup white grapes
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ medium avocado
- ½ green apple
- ½ cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
3. Addicting Paleo Green Smoothie Recipes
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 TBS ground flaxseed (optional)
- Juice of one small lemon (or 1/2 large lemon)
- 1/2 apple (roughly chopped, seeds and core removed) OR 1 pear (roughly chopped, seeds removed)
- 1/2 orange (peeled, roughly chopped)
- 3 stalks of celery (roughly chopped)
- 4 large kale leaves (ribs removed)
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 banana
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to the blender. Blend until smooth. Serve over ice. Makes 3 servings.
Makes 4 3/4 cups or 38 oz.
Can store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to two days.
4. Tropical Paleo Green Smoothie Recipe
This is my favorite smoothie recipe. My children ask me to make it all the time.
- 3 Cups Spinach (Kale, or a blend of small leafy greens, packed)
- 1 Banana (peeled)
- 1 Orange (peeled)
- 1 1/2 Cups Pineapple (cubed)
- 1/2 Avocado (pitted and skin removed)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (canned for best flavor)
- 1 Tbl Pure Maple Syrup (optional – use if the fruit is not very sweet)
- 2 Cups Crushed Ice
- 3 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil (optional)
- Dried Coconut Chips (optional)
- Chia Seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients (besides the coconut chips and chia seeds) in a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth and creamy, 1 1/2-2 minutes.
- Pour into 3-4 glasses and top with dried coconut chips and chia seeds, if desired.
- Will keep up to 2-3 days refrigerated. Stir briskly to re-combine if storing in the fridge.
Recommended reading: 7 Effective Detox Smoothies For Weight Loss Recipes
If you enjoy the 4 amazing paleo green smoothie recipes for weight loss, share them with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest.