Are you looking for healthy ways to lose weight without going to the gym? Have you tried keto recipes for beginners yet? If not, why not give a try to the keto recipes for beginners we have here. l believe you will love the keto for the beginner's meal plan.
Are you looking for some great keto recipes for beginners? As a chef, I am always looking for new ways to improve the dishes that I create.
One of the things I have found is that the sauces that are created with the ingredients that I have in my pantry can be very delicious as well as being low in carbohydrates.
My latest discovery was creating a recipe for a barbecue that was delicious and had only five ingredients. The only thing left to do was put it on the grill. The result was a wonderful barbecue that I could put together by myself.
If you do not cook much at all, this may be an easy recipe for you to make. All you will need are a few portions of meat that you can find at the grocery store or some frozen.
Use your imagination when it comes to creating a sauce out of these ingredients. If you want to try something different, why not consider creating a zucchini pasta salad? This is a great way to enjoy both a delicious side dish and some good carbohydrates to go along with it.
Most people enjoy a delicious chicken meal every now and then, and if you are one of those, why not try making some low carb chicken nuggets? This is actually very simple to make and it really hits the spot.
You can either use a fried chicken breast or you can bake the chicken into a skillet. The nice thing about using a skillet for this recipe is that you can add some barbecue sauce for that additional flavor. There are many recipes available online for this popular side dish.
Another easy recipe for beginners' idea that you can create for your family is to make a pot of chili. You can find many delicious chili recipes that you can purchase from the internet or in a book.
I would recommend that you keep the base recipe the same and just add some peppers to it, such as Serrano or jalapenos. To spice it up, add some sour cream, cumin, or garlic. These additions will increase the taste and the spiciness of your dish.
If you're looking for one of the easier keto recipes for weight loss for beginners, than one that doesn't require any meats, vegetables, or anything else, you might want to try creating a creamy vegetable soup known as “Zucchini Nuts”.
To make this delicious soup, all you have to do is puree several ounces of chopped zucchini and one small can of coconut milk. Then, mix together the main ingredients. Then, in a large bowl, stir in the coconut milk and season with salt and pepper to taste.
This is one of the simplest keto recipes for beginners that doesn't require much effort. It's so simple, that even a child can put this meal together.
All you have to do is to mix together the main ingredients, blend it until smooth, and then add in the can of coconut milk and puree it all until it's creamy and thick.
The only other thing you need to focus on is to stir the soup every few minutes until it's fully blended. That's really all there is to creating this delicious low carb chicken and vegetable soup recipe!
Keto Recipes For Beginners
Table of Contents
1. KETO Easy Peasy Shrimp Zoodles
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 pound medium shrimp, deveined and shelled
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice from a bottle or fresh
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Prepare the zucchini as stated above.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and lemon juice and bring the heat up to medium.
- Add onion and garlic and saute’ until al dente’,
- Add shrimp and cook stirring and mixing for about a minute on each side.
- Add the dried zucchini noodles and stir/toss with a pasta fork or salad tongs so as not to destroy the zoodles, for 2-3 minutes until they’re slightly cooked and warmed up. (DON’T OVERCOOK THE ZOODLES, THEY GET DONE QUICK)
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
2. KETO CHEESY SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 6 oz. cream cheese softened
• 10 oz frozen spinach – drained well – squeezed dry
• 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
• 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2/3 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
• 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
• 1/4 poultry seasoning
• 1/4 tsp Sherpa Pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (F)
- Combine the cream cheese, spinach, garlic, Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese, pepper, poultry seasoning, and salt in a medium bowl. Get your fingers into it and mix it well.
If the pieces are really large, you can cut them in half lengthwise and just use two of them for four good-sized pieces.
- Place a breast in a plastic baggie or put it between a folded piece of wax paper on a cutting board.
- Pound the chicken flat with a meat mallet (starting on one edge and working around and then the center) until it’s about twice the size of when you started, being careful not to pound so thin that it rips the chicken meat.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 pieces of chicken.
- Spoon 1/4 of the filling mixture into the middle of the breast and roll the edges up around it. Turn it over and squeeze with your hands until sealed and in an oval shape. With a small piece of string, tie the chicken closed just to ensure you don’t lose the filling during cooking.
- Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and repeat with the other 3 pieces of chicken.
- Chill the stuffed chicken for 15 minutes.
3. KETO Crock-Pot Beef Steak and Broccoli
- 1 lb thinly sliced steak (flank or pepper steak are a couple of options)
- 1/3 cup coconut amino (there are several flavors, original, teriyaki, and garlic)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp Keto approved sweetener (I like to swerve confectioners) or liquid stevia
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (adjust your level of hot)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 head broccoli or about 2 cups of florets
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (thickener)
- 1/4 red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (garnish)
- Add meat, broth, garlic, ginger, amino, sweetener, oil, and pepper flakes into crockpot.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours.
- Remove meat mixture and leave liquid in a pot.
- Sprinkle in xanthan gum and stir to thicken.
- Return meat mixture to the pot.
- Add broccoli florets and stir a bit, now cook on low for 30 more minutes.
- Serve over Cauliflower rice.
- Sprinkle a few sesame seeds on top for garnish.
4. Keto Avocado Chicken Spinach Salad
- 1/4 cup Leftover chicken cut into bites
- 1/4 cup mixed greens
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 oz Cheese (Provolone, Mozzarella, or Monterrey Jack)
- GG’s Quick and Easy Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 tbsp Roasted Sesame Oil
- Salad tomatoes
- Chop up or tear lettuce and spinach into desired sized bites.
- Chop avocado, cheeses, and chicken into bite-sized pieces
- Place all vegetables into a bowl
- Mix Ranch Dressing with the additional oil. I used sesame but walnut or avocado oil is also great.
- Drizzle dressing mixture into the greens and veggies and mix well.
- After all, ingredients are mixed, place this back into an avocado half. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. KETO Shrimp Scampi Zoodles
THE SHRIMP SCAMPI
- 1 pound shrimp shelled, 16 oz/ 454 g
- 4 tablespoons salted butter 1 oz/ 28 g
- 4 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice 2 oz/ 59 g
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (OPTIONAL)
- 2 dinner onions sliced fine
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 3 medium zucchini spiralized into noodles (any shape you choose)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter 1 oz/ 28 g
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices cooked crumbled bacon
- Prepare your shrimp first by peeling and de-veining the shrimp. This can be done anytime prior to preparing the dish.
- Juice the lemon. Chop the garlic and parsley, slice the onions, and cook and crumble the bacon.
- Spiralize the zucchini – this can be done the night before also.
- Using a large skillet or wok, (I used non-stick) over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons butter to the hot pan and melt.
- Swirl the pan to melt the butter and coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the garlic and saute until it begins to soften.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until the bottom half of the shrimp turns pink.
- Turn each shrimp over with a pair of tongs and if using add the red pepper flakes. When the shrimp looks almost cooked through, (about a minute on each side) add the lemon juice and broth. Cook for just a minute to let the liquid reduce.
- Turn off the heat and add 2 additional tablespoons of butter, the parsley, and onions, stirring to mix thoroughly.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove to a bowl or serving plate and tent with foil to keep warm.