Keto Recipes For Beginners
Are you looking for healthy ways to lose weight without going to the gym? Have you tried keto recipes for beginners yet? If not, why not give a try to the keto recipes for beginners we have here. l believe you will love the keto for beginners meal plan.
Keto Recipes For Beginners
1. KETO Easy Peasy Shrimp Zoodles
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 pound medium shrimp, deveined and shelled
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 2 tbls lemon juice from bottle or fresh
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Prepare the zucchini as stated above.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and lemon juice and bring the heat up to medium.
- Add onion and garlic and saute’ until al dente’,
- Add shrimp and cook stirring and mixing for about a minute each side.
- Add the dried zucchini noodles and stir/toss with pasta fork or salad tongs so not to destroy the zoodles, for 2-3 minutes until they’re slightly cooked and warmed up. (DON’T OVERCOOK THE ZOODLES, THEY GET DONE QUICK)
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with a dollup of sour cream and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
2. KETO CHEESY SPINACH STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
• 10 oz frozen spinach – drained well – squeezed dry
• 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
• 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2/3 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
• 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
• 1/4 poultry seasoning
• 1/4 tsp Sherpa Pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (F)
- Combine the cream cheese, spinach, garlic, Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese, pepper, poultry seasoning, and salt in a medium bowl. Get your fingers into it and mix it well.
If the pieces are really large, you can cut them in half lengthwise and just use two of them for four good sized pieces.
- Place a breast in a plastic baggie or put between a folded piece of wax paper on a cutting board.
- Pound the chicken flat with a meat mallet (starting on one edge and working around and then the center) until it’s about twice the size of when you started, being careful not to pound so thin that it rips the chicken meat.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 pieces of chicken.
- Spoon 1/4 of the filling mixture into the middle of breast and roll the edges up around it. Turn it over and squeeze with your hands until sealed and an oval shape. With small piece of string, tie chicken closed just to ensure you don’t lose the filling during cooking.
- Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and repeat with the other 3 pieces of chicken.
- Chill the stuffed chicken for 15 minutes.
3. KETO Crock-Pot Beef Steak and Broccoli
- 1 lbs thinly sliced steak (flank or pepper steak are a couple of options)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos (there are several flavors, original, teriyaki and garlic)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp Keto approved sweetener (I like swerve confectioners) or liquid stevia
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (adjust your level of hot)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 head broccoli or about 2 cups of florets
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (thickener)
- 1/4 red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (garnish)
- Add meat, broth, garlic, ginger, aminos, sweetener, oil and pepper flakes into crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours.
- Remove meat mixture and leave liquid in a pot.
- Sprinkle in xanthan gum and stir to thicken.
- Return meat mixture to pot.
- Add broccoli florets and stir a bit, now cook on low for 30 more minutes.
- Serve over Cauliflower rice.
- Sprinkle a few sesame seeds on top for garnish.
4. Keto Avocado Chicken Spinach Salad
- 1/4 cup Leftover chicken cut into bites
- 1/4 cup mixed greens
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 oz Cheese (Provolone, Mozzarella, or Monterrey jack)
- GG’s Quick and Easy Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 tbsp Roasted Sesame Oil
- Salad tomatoes
- Chop up or tear lettuce and spinach into desired sized bites.
- Chop avocado, cheeses, and chicken into bite sized pieces
- Place all vegetables into a bowl
- Mix Ranch Dressing with the additional oil. I used sesame but walnut or avocado oil is also great.
- Drizzle dressing mixture into the greens and veggies and mix well.
- After all ingredients are mixed, place this back into an avocado half. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. KETO Shrimp Scampi Zoodles
THE SHRIMP SCAMPI
- 1 pound shrimp shelled, 16 oz/ 454 g
- 4 tablespoons salted butter 1 oz/ 28 g
- 4 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice 2 oz/ 59 g
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (OPTIONAL)
- 2 dinner onions sliced fine
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 3 medium zucchini spiralized into noodles (any shape you choose)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter 1 oz/ 28 g
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices cooked crumbled bacon
- Prepare your shrimp first by peeling and de-veining the shrimp. This can be done anytime prior to preparing the dish.
- Juice the lemon. Chop the garlic and parsley, slice the onions and cook and crumble the bacon.
- Spiralize the zucchini – this can be done the night before also.
- Using a large skillet or wok, (I used non-stick) over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons butter to the hot pan and melt.
- Swirl the pan to melt the butter and coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the garlic and saute until it begins to soften.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until the bottom half of the shrimp turns pink.
- Turn each shrimp over with a pair of tongs and if using add the red pepper flakes.When the shrimp looks almost cooked through, (about a minute on each side) add the lemon juice and broth.Cook for just a minute to let the liquid reduce.
- Turn off the heat and add 2 additional tablespoons of butter, the parsley, and onions, stirring to mix thoroughly.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove to a bowl or serving plate and tent with foil to keep warm.