Are you a beginner to weight loss diet plan looking for healthy ways to lose weight fast? Have heard of keto diet recipes for beginners? If not, check out the easy keto diet recipes for beginners we have here. Is a healthy proven way to lose weight fast.
Have you ever tried to diet recipes for beginners? Most probably, you have not. Why? Because keto diet recipes for beginners are very difficult to find and they are usually full of bad information.
First of all, let me tell you what a keto diet recipe for beginners is. It is a delicious meatballs recipe that can be prepared with almost anything that you want to put in it. In fact, one of my favorite recipes is the meatballs in a crockpot.
That is a great combination because you can add other ingredients such as onions, mushrooms, garlic, bell pepper, or even green chilies. However, for the meatballs in a crockpot, we use beef.
For this recipe, you will need half an onion, one tablespoon of brown sugar, three tablespoons of butter, five cups of water, two tablespoons of flour, three eggs, one tablespoon of dried thyme, and one teaspoon of dried basil.
You will also need a measuring cup, cookware set with at least quart capacity, and a deviled egg. When it is time to cook your mixture, just cook the ingredients together until they become soft.
In fact, if you are cooking your mixture on a lower setting, you might still be able to hear the noise of cracking eggs. Just wait until the liquid finishes boiling.
Let's talk about our delicious taco salad. This recipe is a perfect example of a low carb friendly recipe. The ingredients are simple yet very tasty. I have served it with grilled chicken, sweet corn, shredded carrots, and avocado salsa, which are not difficult to make.
As for the keto diet recipes for beginners, this delicious taco salad is very easy to prepare because all you need to do is to combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend them until they become smooth.
A popular low carb diet recipe that can be used for ketogenic diet recipes for beginners is this full-bodied fish and chips for breakfast.
This is perfect for people who want to lose weight sustainably. It is not too spicy and there are not many jolts of flavor.
It is made from fried fish that is then covered with mashed potatoes, some cheese, and a dash of Tabasco sauce. All the ingredients fit very well together, which makes this recipe one of my favorites.
These three recipes serve as excellent examples of some of the best low carb, delicious ketogenic diet meals to lose weight, fat burning, low carb, nutrition, and protein in a variety of ways.
You can easily find a recipe that suits your taste. Just use your favorite ingredients and adjust to suit your personal tastes. Who knows, you may even find your own personal combination that helps you lose weight sustainably and keeps it off.
5 Keto Diet Recipes For Beginners
Table of Contents
1. Keto Chicken Salad
- 2 cups of chicken (I used thighs for this), shredded or cubed. Prepare this in advance.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion finely chopped
- 3 dinner onions greens chopped into small pieces, or 1/4 cup fresh chives.
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Other optional ingredients to consider, feta cheese, blue cheese, black olives, dill pickles, pecans, avocados, tomatoes, boiled eggs, radishes, even a couple of sliced strawberries or blueberries.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix well so that all is covered with the mayo and sour cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve with a lettuce wrap, in an avocado, or use pork rinds to scoop out the chicken salad.
2. Keto Mexican Cheesy Taco Casserole
- 1 lb of ground beef.
- 3 tbsp of sugar-free taco seasoning
- 1.2 cup of water
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves of garlic or 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese or pepper jack if you’d like a kick.
- If more heat is desired add 1/2 tsp of chili powder or 1/2 red pepper flakes. (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and break it up into small pieces using your spatula.
- Add your seasoning now to the beef. Stir to mix.
- Now add water to mix seasonings and reduce the heat and let the seasonings thicken a little.
- Pour mixture into your baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk well and pour mixture over the beef.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh spinach over the egg mixture. (I just love the extra green in this dish)
- Spread grated cheese evenly over the top and bake the dish for about 30 minutes or until the center is set up and the cheese is browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest while you prepare your toppings.
- Suggested Toppings include but are not limited to lettuce, onions, olives, chopped tomatoes, chopped avocado, sour cream
3. KETO Twice Cooked Pork Belly
- PORK Belly roast
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Thaw pork belly completely in the refrigerator
- Place pork belly in baking pan with foil in the bottom.
- Rub Salt and pepper all over the roast. (unroll it and get the insides covered too)
- Roll it back up and wrap the foil all around it and seal the foil.
- Place in oven to bake for about 3 hours.
- When done, you may take the roast and put in the refrigerator to cool for a bit or you can leave it overnight.
- Take pork belly roast out of the foil and scrape the gel and fat and put in your skillet.
- Cut entire roast into cubes (bite-sized)
- Dump them all into a skillet and salt and pepper a little more to your taste.
- Bring heat up to medium-low and begin to saute’ the pork belly in its rendered fat.
- Turn meat occasionally. Browning the cubes crisping up the meat just a bit.
- When thoroughly warmed and browned, it is ready to serve.
- Use as a meat dish, as a protein on top of a salad, as sandwich meat, or mix with your favorite Keto sides.
4. Keto Crockpot Cheesy Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 1 1/2 teas minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped fine
- 1/3 cup Hulled hemp seeds
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup crushed GG’s Everything Seed Crackers
- 3/4 cup sugar-free barbecue sauce, divided (I use this one)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 slices of raw bacon
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, garlic, parsley, hemp seeds, both eggs, cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, almond milk, Garlic Aminos sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Place a large piece of foil on a large cutting board (big enough to line the slow cooker pot).
- Dump meat mixture out onto the foil
- Shape the meat mixture into a rectangle about 1-inch thick. Slice the cheese in half lengthwise and place one half in the center of the meatloaf mixture. Reserve the remaining half of the cheese for another use.
- Sprinkle cheese with crumbled bacon.
- With your hands, pull the sides up and form the meatloaf mixture around cheese to seal the cheese inside. Be sure to seal the log up tightly so that none of the cheese leaks out.
- Spread remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce over top and sides of meatloaf.
- Place in the slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or LOW for 4 to 5 hours. If using a slow cooker with a probe, cook until the meatloaf reaches 165°F.
- When that is done, pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
- Carefully lift foil with meatloaf from crockpot allowing any extra juices to pour back into the crock.
- Place in a lined baking pan (foil or parchment will work).
- Surround the meatloaf log with slices of bacon. (use extra bacon if needed) You can lay them or weave them, your choice.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 5-15 minutes just enough to crisp the bacon.
- Remove from oven and add crushed pork rinds or sautéed onion flakes on top of the meat and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
5. KETO Baked Fresh Rainbow Trout
- 2 Fresh rainbow trout – cleaned and gutted. (I like the heads off but your choice)
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- tin foil
- Lay foil in baking dish.
- Lay Trout in the foil in the baking dish
- Combine all dry seasonings in a little bowl or ramekin
- Open the cavity and sprinkle about 1/3 of the dry seasonings inside. Rub them in.
- Rub oil over both sides of the trout.
- Rub dry ingredients over both sides of the trout.
- Open cavity and stuff with onion and lemon slices. I usually put two slices of lemon to a fish.
- place foil on top of the fish and close it up.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes (depends on the size of the trout)
- Don’t overcook it, the meat should be flaky, but not dry.
- Serve with KETO friendly homemade mayo or lemon juice, or a dipping sauce of your choosing.
If you enjoy the easy keto diet recipes for beginners post, share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest.